Welcome to skyVac® Ireland
The Irish branch of the group is a family run business based in Co. Laois and are the main point of contact for all aftersales services in Ireland to make sure that our customers have an easily accessible point of contact for queries and returns. Although, we do not yet have a physical store in Ireland today, this is something that is in the pipeline for the near future. We operate as an online store only in Ireland.
To find out more about our range of products, shop online or please read more below…
GUTTER VACUUM SYSTEMS
Mobile & extremely powerful – the skyVac® Interceptor
- 5.5hp Honda Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
- Water Lift: 155”
- Air Flow Movement: 10,000 litres per minute
- Container Capacity: 78 Litres
- 90 Litre Drum
- L x W x H (mm): 1,400 x 630 x 1,045
- Decibel Level 107
- Weight Pull Start 78kg
- Weight Key Start 87kg
COMMERCIAL VACUUMS | INTERNAL CLEANING VACUUMS
INDUSTRIAL VACUUMS | ATEX VACUUMS
ATEX is designed for cleaning in zone 22 environments, where there is a presence of explosive vapours and/or explosive dust. Our range of ATEX certified vacuums, meet strict health and safety requirements for workplaces with a risk of explosions.
TELESCOPIC POLES | GUTTER CLEANING POLES
Our carbon pole sections are three times lighter than equivalent aluminium pole sections making them feel much lighter. This weight saving converts into greater manoeuvrability and less operator & muscle fatigue.
Lightweight – 280 grams
Easy to connect together
A variety of end tools to make cleaning easier
ROOF INSPECTION CAMERAS
Capture the pictures and video of high-level projects. Ideal for pre-site surveys, before and after footage, social media content – along with the confidence and evidence of a job well done. With a large colour monitor for clear visibility, instant and long-range connection, the camera, and monitor are quick and easy to use. No wires, No Apps and No Wi-Fi required.
- Large 4 x 3” TFT LCD screen
- Camera mounted LEDs with 2M range, operated from monitor
- 3 x Zoom function (on screen & image capture)
- Manually adjustible camera lens
- Strong & reliable signal transmission up to 50M* range
- Sound Recording (for playback via external device)
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery with approx. 2-3hrs
- Lightweight and slimline design
- IP64 rated weather for light showers
- Real time viewing mode and Playback mode
- Images/ Videos can be transferred to other devices via TF Card reader
- Images 1920 x 1088 JPEG / Video: 800 x 480 MP4
- Night vision facility
EXTERIOR CLEANING TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
From filters to gutter cleaning end tools, we have lots of tools & accessories for your skyVac® gutter cleaning machine.