WATCH skyVac® GUTTER VACUUMS IN ACTION
SkyVac® GUTTER VACUUMS
Developed over 40 years experience in cleaning systems, the skyVac range of specifically engineered range of gutter vacuums and internal high-reach cleaning systems are powerful, easy to use and fast, replacing the need for expensive, inflexible, and often undesirable time-consuming cherry pickers and scaffolding.
Our range of external skyVac gutter cleaning machines are suitable for industrial, commercial and domestic use.
Completely Mobile: 155″ Water Lift
Our skyVac Interceptor gutter vacuum machine is one of the most powerful systems on the market today;
- Free from electric power and trailing cables
- Unique on-board power plant generates huge suction power
- Extremely powerful blow function for cleaning and self-unblocking
- Powered by worldwide compliant Honda engine – 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
- 8,000 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal.
- 90 Litres container with 70 Litres of debris capacity.
- Blow Function – perfect for removing pine needles and larger leaves (Maple)
- Drum Drain Hose – for swift removal of liquid from the drum.
- Side Entry Port – creates a vortex which eliminates blockages and maximises drum capacity
- Robust all terrain trolley with castors – For easy access over uneven ground.
- Locking castors – For secure parking even on a gradient.
- Removable and washable filter – housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Available in Pull start* or Key Start** options.
The complete solution to high level inspection
Developed alongside our market-leading skyCam range of products, Surveycam™ is a professional high-reach camera, monitor and pole system for high-level and aerial asset inspection, all from the safety of the ground. Designed for ease of use by a sole operator, Surveycam is fully remote and can be set up and capturing high quality imagery and video up to 50ft / five stories, in under five minutes. With no need for expensive, time-consuming and subject-to-risk assessment, high access equipment, such as ladders, scaffolding and cherry pickers, or subject to drone flight restrictions and training costs; Surveycam™ offers a complete, high quality and efficient solution, to aerial asset inspection, perfect with gutter vacuums and high reach poles.
The high reach inspection system, comprises of an HD Camera with LED lights, 5” Full HD monitor, and high-grade carbon fibre telescopic pole. A complete high level inspection system, Surveycam™ would prove an invaluable asset to many industries, such as commercial and domestic roof and building surveyors, solar installers, insurance loss adjusters and estate agents, to highlight just a few.
skyVac® COMMERCIAL VACUUMS FOR INTERNAL CLEANING
skyVac® suction poles, combined with our internal, commercial vacuums, are great for cleaning airports, shopping centres, churches, factories and warehouses. These easy to maintain systems, have a unique airflow for rapid dust extraction, suitable for a range of commercial environments.
Our range of industrial vacuums are ideal for gaining access to projects up to 40ft, all from the safety of the ground.
skyVac® ATEX CERTIFIED INDUSTRIAL VACUUMS
ATEX is an abbreviation for “Atmospheres Explosables”
Explosive atmospheres can contain flammable gases, mists, vapours, or combustible dust. If there is a sufficient concentration of these substances, mixed with air, an ignition source can cause an explosion. The skyVac® ATEX industrial vacuum system takes away the ignition source.
In 2013 we developed and marketed the very first ATEX high reach system. Since then we have honed in on the design to create the lightest and most versatile system in the world.
skyVac® ELITE CARBON FIBRE TELESCOPIC POLES
Our skyVac® Elite telescopic poles are clamped carbon fibre suction poles, perfect for everyday gutter cleaning jobs. Weighing in at 280gms, they are the lightest weight to size ratio in the gutter cleaning market.
*Download Digital PDF Elite Pole Brochure for more information.
Carbon Fibre Poles, just 280 grams
Securely connect your poles
Reach awkward areas
INSPECTION CAMERA SYSTEMS
Capture pictures and video from high-level projects. Ideal for pre-site surveys, before and after footage, social media content – along with the confidence and evidence of a job well done. With a large colour monitor for clear visibility, instant and long-range connection, the camera, and monitor are quick and easy to use, ideal for gutter vacuums. No wires, No apps and No Wi-Fi required.
- Large 4 x 3” TFT LCD screen
- Camera-mounted LEDs with 2M range, operated from monitor
- 3 x Zoom function (on-screen & image capture)
- Manually adjustable camera lens
- Strong & reliable signal transmission up to 50M* range
- Sound Recording (for playback via external device)
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery with approx. 2-3hrs
- Lightweight and slimline design
- IP64-rated weather for light showers
- Real time viewing mode and Playback mode
- Images/ Videos can be transferred to other devices via TF Card reader
- Images 1920 x 1088 JPEG / Video: 800 x 480 MP4
BECOME A skyVac® DISTRIBUTOR…
As a global leader in high-level vacuum cleaning equipment, we provide distributors all over the world with a high-growth business opportunity through our world-renowned product range, skyVac®.Through continuous investment in high-level product innovation, we ensure the skyVac® brand remains at the forefront of the cleaning industry, making high-level cleaning safe, simple, and cost-effective.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE AS A SKYVAC DISTRIBUTOR?
✔ ACCESS TO A GLOBALLY RECOGNISED BRAND
✔ MARKET LEADING HIGH LEVEL CLEANING PRODUCTS
✔ UNRIVALED SUPPORT
✔ FULL PRODUCT TRAINING
✔ YOUR OWN SKYVAC™ WEBSITE
✔ FULL MARKETING SUPPORT
BE AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE HIGH-LEVEL CLEANING INDUSTRY